Hharloquin - Most horrible, what a nightmare!

1.3

The level of absolute terrible customer service in this store far outweighs the grossly overpriced dresses they have. I was talked to so disgustingly.

I do not need another gown I just wanted one or more but the owner will never know that or NEVER receive any of my money. I have rooms full of clothing and wanted to add more but I would rather shop third hand instead of being belittled. Our conversation was not long at all as she did ninety percent of the talking. She started rude and that was it for me.

As I was leaving she told me to get the f*** out. Her store had no customers in it and no one was even window shopping there although there were plenty of people in the vicinity. I completely understand now. From what I could see, the prices were ridiculous and the quality of items were low to questionable.

I attend many events and I usually order my gowns from New York, which even hand made arrive quickly, so I will definitely continue to do so. I do not appreciate being spoken to in such a negative way and I would advise any one with an ounce of dignity about yourselves to not enter nor support this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hharloquin Customer Care.

I didn't like: Owner, Quality, Pricing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2016.